скоро:

    follow me on Twitter

    четврток, јануари 12, 2006

    Демек ќе ми ги вратат даноците

    -----Original Message-----

    From: ETS Refunds
    To: Me
    Date: Jan 11, 2006 7:49 AM
    Subject: BOBAN As AAG client get Tax Refund for only 19.90 EUR NOW

    Dear BOBAN STOJANOV,
    As a client of Alliances Abroad Group we are happy to introduce to you the services of ETS World Tax Company.ETS is one of the biggest Tax Companies which organizes Tax Refunds for people who have worked abroad.As you know according to the USA Tax Law you are obliged to file your correct tax return before 15th of April 2006.


    -----Original Answer------

    From:Me
    To: ETS Refunds
    Date: Jan 12, 2006 2:07 PM
    Subject: Request

    Dear Sir or Madam,

    I would kindly ask you not to e-mail me with your offers of tax refunds. I've already chosen my tax refund company.

    Respectfully,
    Boban Stojanov

    Нема коментари: